Salesforce Admin online training for student or profetionals.
Duration: 1 hour Daily for 30 Days or 6 hours weekly (3 hour Sat+3 hours Sunday) for 1 Month
Time: As per Batch
- Describe the information found in the company information (for example, fiscal year, business hours, currency management, default settings).
- Distinguish between the various UI features that an administrator controls, including the implications (for example, UI settings, search settings, list views, homepage layouts).
- Identify the steps to set up and/or maintain a user (for example, assign licenses, reset passwords, and resolve locked user accounts).
- Understand the implications of activating, deactivating, or freezing a user.
Security and Access:
- Explain the various organization security controls (for example, passwords, IP restrictions, identity confirmation, network settings).
- Given a user request scenario, apply the appropriate security controls based on the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model (for example, organization-wide defaults, roles and the role hierarchy, manual sharing, sharing rules, and public groups).
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate use of a custom profile or permission set using the various profile settings and permissions.
- Describe how folders can be used to organize and secure communication templates, dashboards, and reports.
Standard and Custom Objects:
- Describe the standard object architecture and relationship model.
- Explain how to create, delete, and customize fields and page layouts on standard and custom objects, and understand the implications of deleting fields.
- Given a scenario, determine how to create and assign page layouts, record types, and business processes for custom and standard objects.
Sales and Marketing Applications:
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities and implications of the sales process.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate sales productivity features using opportunity tools, and know when products and Price Books should be used.
- Describe the capabilities of lead automation tools and campaign management.
- Describe the capability of Salesforce Content.
Service and Support Applications:
- Describe the capabilities of case management (for example, case processes, case settings, and case comments).
- Given a scenario, identify how to automate case management (for example, case assignment, auto-response, escalation, web-to-case, email-to-case, case teams).
- Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Knowledge.
- Describe the capabilities of the Community application (for example, Ideas and Answers).
Activity Management and Collaboration:
- Describe the capabilities of activity management (for example, manage tasks, events, public calendars, multi-day events.
- Describe the features of Chatter (for example, feed, groups, following, security).
- Describe the considerations when importing, updating, transferring, and mass deleting data (for example, CSV files, data quality, field mapping, record IDs, external IDs, duplicate records).
- Given a scenario, identify tools and use cases for managing data (for example, dataloader, data import wizard).
- Describe the capabilities and implications of data validation tools.
- Describe the different ways to backup data (for example, data export service, exports, dataloader).
Analytics—Reports and Dashboards:
- Describe the options available when creating or customizing a report (for example, report type, report format, fields, summarizing data, filtering data, charting, scheduling, and conditional highlighting).
- Describe the impact of the sharing model on reports.
- Describe the options available when creating and modifying dashboards (for example, dashboard components, data sources, chart types, scheduling, and running user).
- Describe the capabilities of custom report types.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate automation solution based on the capabilities of workflow/process.
- Describe capabilities and use cases for the approval process.
Desktop and Mobile Administration:
- Describe the capabilities of the Salesforce Mobile App.
- Describe the installation and synchronization options of Salesforce Lightning for Outlook.
- Identify use cases for AppExchange applications.